تم نشر هذا الاعلان قبل 10 أيام ,,, من الممكن أن تكون انتهت مدة التقدم لهذه الوظيفة
بواسطة Wataniya Mobile الوطنية موبايل في مدينة (رام الله) (نشرت بتاريخ السبت - 2011/07/30)
Field: Finance Contract Type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Palestine - Ramallah Closing date: 06-Aug-2011
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
Managing all aspects of the accounting, budgeting, financial analysis, and reporting. Scope includes managing the finance areas of ERP system, POS system, billing systems, and reporting systems. Managing accounts payable & receivable, account reconciliations, GAAP compliance, audit preparation and management, cost & budget control. Develop, communicate, implement and maintain accounting procedures and chart of accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of the accounting, budgeting, financial analysis, and reporting. Scope includes managing the finance areas of ERP system, POS system, billing systems, and reporting systems. Managing accounts payable & receivable, account reconciliations, GAAP and IAS compliance, audit preparation andmanagement, cost & budget control. Develop, communicate, implement and maintain accounting procedures and chart of accounts.
- Adopting new accounting changes as appropriate, keep abreast of new accounting and reporting requirements, and analyzing the implications of such new requirements and determines an appropriate approach for implementation.
- Ensuring timely financial disclosures as required by corporate policy and governmental regulation.
- Improving efficiency and cycle time for financial processes.
- Primary interface to external auditors.
- Managing accounting processes including close processes.
- Responsible for all general accounting and control activities performed at the corporate level.
- Responsible for the revenue and revenue-related accounting and control activities performed at the corporate level.
- Managing internal and external financial reporting.
- Interfacing with all relevant stakeholders re financial planning.
- Managing the preparation of all external reports filed with regulatory agencies. In the area of corporate governance.
- Monitoring legislation and regulatory requirements specifically related to corporate governance and internal controls in conjunction with the Legal Department,
- Ensuring adequate financial processes and tools are in place through teamwork with IT.
- Proactively supporting new contracts and business ventures and ensure accounting considerations are part of decisions, and deals are properly accounted for.
- Working with Investors Relations to monitor reported financial results of key competitors, as well as changes in accounting and reporting practices by those competitors.
- Be involved in hiring, training, and retaining competent staff.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years of increasingly responsible professional experience - financial or operational - including supervisory experience.
- Prior experience or knowledge of the mobile, or data intensive industry, is a big plus.
- BA in Accounting or business related field. CPA, CMA, Masters degree (MA) or equivalent is a plus.
- Strong broad business knowledge in competitive market
- Ability to quickly grasp complex issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team skills: build cross-department teams & drive for results
- Build successful relationships and actively collaborate across functions
- Accurate and details oriented. Someone who is focused on quality and in speedy implementation and response in a dynamic challenging environment.
- Reports to the Finance Director
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
to apply : Apply