تم نشر هذا الاعلان قبل 10 أيام ,,, من الممكن أن تكون انتهت مدة التقدم لهذه الوظيفة
بواسطة British Council في مدينة (رام الله) (نشرت بتاريخ الثلاثاء - 2011/07/12)
CREATING OPPORTUNITY FOR PEOPLE WORLDWIDE
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to
reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within the organisation. We welcome
applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled
candidates who meet the essential criteria. The United Kingdom’s international
organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity:
209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland)
Project Coordinator - Ramallah
The purpose of the job is to support the planning, promotion, delivery, evaluation and communication of projects, working with partners, external service providers and stakeholders to meet the British Council’s strategic objectives and engagement targets in project activities in Palestine, in accordance with British Council values and Customer Service and Equal Opportunities and Diversity standards.
- logistical preparation, planning and coordination for events/ project activities
- completing administrative and financial tasks
- updating and creating contacts databases
- assuring that evaluation data is collected from participants and audiences
- Applicants must complete a downloadable application form from
www.britishcouncil.org/ps, attach a CV and send it to:
- Specify the job title in the subject line.
- Closing date for applications: 24 July 2011
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.